Need a PIKEPASS?
Getting a PIKEPASS is easy!
To obtain a PIKEPASS, you will need to establish a PIKEPASS account. If you already have a PIKEPASS account and wish to add additional tags to your account,
you can download and complete the required Add On Form from our Application/Forms Library.
Note: You must have Adobe Reader (formerly called Adobe Acrobat) to view the documents below. If you do not have it installed, download it here.
How to Establish a PIKEPASS Account
When opening a PIKEPASS account, you will need the following:
- Valid Drivers License
- Valid Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)*
- License Plate Number of primary vehicle(s)
A. Get an Application/License Agreement (3 Options)
- Internet: Download the
- Phone/Fax: Call 1-800-PIKEPASS to request an application be mailed or faxed
- In Person: Stop by the PIKEPASS store location that is nearest you. Find
the store closest to you with our
PIKEPASS Store Locator we'll even draw you a map!
B. Complete the PIKEPASS Application/License
C. Get Your PIKEPASS (2 Options)
- By Mail: Mail or Fax completed application -
- In Person: Take the completed application to either a Customer Service Center or to one
of our Customer Service Agents. To locate the store nearest you go to our Store Locator and enter your
Click on Account Types for
more information concerning PIKEPASS account types and fees.
* If you do not have a valid credit/debit card, please call the PIKEPASS Customer Service Center
for available options.